Sunday, January 11, 2015

Grandma's Christmas Party

I love putting up my Christmas Village. I always imagine I"m a little person living in the village and I place all the figurines in the area that I think I would see them in real life. The grandkids are at a fun age where they just stand over it and look carefully at it. They'll pick up the people and put them where they want. I've collected everything over quite a few years. Several of the houses have meaning to me. Jared bought the ski chalet for me when he was on his mission, Peggy, a dear friend who used to work for me and has since passed away, bought me several pieces. 
We needed a picture with the grandkids. We missed having Colby and Addie and Vivi on this night that's for sure. We decorated cookies, decorated the grandkid tree and had pizza. I live for these moments.
Can they get any cuter? I don't think so. Oh I love them so much. 
Here's the finished product. I give them all their own ornaments that I've given them over the years and they each take a turn putting them on the tree. Most of them end up at the bottom. It's pretty dang cute. As much as I'd like to rearrange them when they leave, I don't. I leave them right where they were put. 
My entryway decoration.




10 comments:

ACL said...

What a sweet family. I hope to have so many grandchildren one day!

Unknown said...

How lucky your granchildren are, I admire the way you think! Greetings!

Raksha Jain said...

At packersmoversmumbaicity.in, we are pleased to take activity to assist the general population crosswise over #Mumbai who are searching for migration administrations in #Mumbai. It's about the couple of areas as well as we conceal the whole niches and corners of the state
http://packersmoversmumbaicity.in/
http://packersmoversmumbaicity.in/packers-and-movers-gondia-maharashtra

abo-bder said...


شركة مكافحة حشرات بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف بالخبر
شركة تنظيف بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف بالقطيف

newssvet said...

very beautiful and famous celebrity

عبير القحطان said...


شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام



شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالاحساء

Crude Tips Free Trial said...

Superb post of "Grandma's Christmas Party"

100% Accurate Commodity Tips

George Dickerson said...

Dr OSUN IS A HELPER 100% GUARANTEED

My name is George Dickerson I am from Colfax , I am 57 years old , I am so happy and yo’all need to be happy too, I contacted Dr Osun for lucky winning numbers first week of this years 2018 , he gave me IALOTTERY NUMBERS and I won ONE MILLION DOLLARS (1,000,000 )it was like a dream , I have never had such amount all my life , Thank you Dr Osun , yo’all out there please stop wasting time and contact Dr Osun for help , he’s line is open 24/7 he will definitely help you , he has helped many of us .


Web: https://faithfullovespell4.wixsite.com/drosun


His Email: faithfullovespell@yahoo.com

Phone: +2347035519489

gream said...

Interesting article.
------------------------
The problem is that the play is not a web crashes or other. We have a team to consult play.



The problem is that the game is not a crashing or any other. We have a team to consult, play and maintain the server every hour. สล็อต No longer waiting for the band to enjoy the opportunity to gambling online gambling right now. It's a game that is easy to play, thrilling with new gambling games that appeal to all players as well, if you talk about good bets to enter.

You have to look at the casinos as the answer to the real gambler, the game is easier to understand, choose to play at home, casual opportunities are truly open. The fun of playing at all times is not boring new avenues of joining online gambling today. There is a continuous improvement system, creating a great financial cheer for many of their own casinos.

Play the game at home, win more prizes, open the world to leading gambling, the largest gambling game, chance to win more than 30 million prize money, Golden slot comfort in every view, simple play. We are happy to welcome everyone to enjoy more fun than anyone here.

Unknown said...

شركة طيوب لتسليك المجاري
شركة تسليك الصرف الصحى بالدمام وبالخبر

شركة تسليك بالوعات بالدمام وبالخبر

شركة تسليك غرف تفتيش بالدمام وبالخبر
شركة ردم بيارات بالدمام
شركة توصيل بيارات بالدمام