Thursday, November 13, 2014

Embarrassing Moment

Not sure if I ever posted this picture but just had to share. I'm thinking this had to be one of my most embarrassing moments. We were moving Troy and Kori and their family to San Antonio and of course you have to have treats to eat on that long drive. Guess I sat on a milk dud. We walked into a fast food restaurant to grab a bite to eat and Kori gasped and said "Chris, what's on your butt?" So I was turning around trying to see what it was then all of a sudden Troy gasped and said "Mom, what's that on your butt?" By then I was frustrated I couldn't see it but then twisted around enough to see that horrible site. We laughed and laughed so hard that everyone in the fast food place was wondering what we were laughing about. 

No comments: