Friday, March 16, 2012

A Special Day For Daxton

Daxton was baptized a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints on Feb. 11,2012. On his Papa's birthday. I"m so proud of him for choosing the right and making the right decision. He's such a happy young man. Full of spunk. He loves to talk your head off and is so smart. On the day of his baptism there were 15 kids being baptized too so there were a lot of people. But I don't think there were as many supporters as Daxton had. Lots of friends and family came to witness this great ordinance.
Look at all the people who came to support him.
His daddy baptized and confirmed him. What a special day for him. I pray he'll always remember this special day and keep his promises to his Heavenly Father and always be an active member of the church.

No comments: