I was at work today and in walked Rog with a beautiful long stemmed rose. That made my day to say the least. I love when he comes in and visits me.
Today's my last day of my long stretch of shifts. I worked Friday, Saturday, off Sunday, worked Monday, Tues for 4 hours, then yesterday and today. They're all 12 hour shifts except for the 4 hour one. By today I'm so beat. I can't hardly keep my eyes open. But I keep telling myself I can do it. Just like the little engine that could. I keep telling myself "I think I can, I think I can." I look forward to my 4 days off now and can't wait to clock out of here and go home and kick my feet up. Except I have my tap lessons tonight.
Life is good though. I do look forward to the day I can retire. I'm not sure when that will be but for now this is my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment