My ten adorable grandchildren are the life of our family. They keep us laughing all the time with the cute little things they say and do. I can't imagine my life without them. The fun things I do with them, I hope will be things they will remember for the rest of their lives. As are the memories I have of my sweet Grandmother.
Sunday, March 9, 2008
Troy---Our Monkey
Do you think he escaped from the zoo? We caught Troy entertaining the grandkids today with one of his funny faces. I wonder if Colby will grow up to look and act just like his daddy..hahah.
5 comments:
oh that is hot!!!
THAT IS SO FUNNY! Troy has always been a monkey! lol
I love TROY BOY, MONKEY BOY and BIG DADDY NOW. Don't ever grow out of it.
Maybe the evolution theory is more accurate than we think! LOL Cody and I got a laugh out of this picture!!
Colby is going to have fun with that Daddy!
Post a Comment