Monday, March 26, 2007

Can't Sleep

It's 4 a.m. now. I woke up at 1 a.m. and laid there for 2 hours and finally got up at 3. I've been reading about knee pain, looked at jobs on IHC website for my girlfriend, read the Daily Herald and KSL, read Shanas blogs too. I hate it when you need your sleep to function the next day but you lay there thinking and thinking.
My left knee has been bothering me since I went dancing a few weeks ago and it just keeps flairing up. I'm going to see about getting some glucosamine to help my joints and also start taking Advil for the pain and inflammation. I need to get it better because i'm going skiing again on Thurs. and summer is coming and I want to start biking again.
Well, I guess I'll try going back to sleep only to be awaken by Rogers alarm going off at 5:45a.m. I have lots to do today on my day off so I better try and get another hour or so of sleep.

2 comments:

Shana said...

I Hope you start feeling better soon! I noticed you have some joint juice in your fridge! Hopefully that will help! I have not hardly slept since the wreck on the 4 wheeler that killed my body! ;)

Abbi said...

I am so sorry you couldn't sleep! That is so frustrating! I hope your knee gets better soon, too.